Bespoke web applications should make life easier. They can streamline complicated processes and give your customers and team a better way to access your business online.
Bespoke development is the key to a successful web application – because every business is unique. We work with you to understand your needs and requirements and use our expertise to develop an effective and easy-to-use web application.
Logic has experience of developing and designing web apps including software that features booking systems, intranets and extranets, invoicing, time tracking, operations workflow systems, project management and support ticket systems.
As our web applications are bespoke, we’re able to create a system that does exactly what you need. There are some distinct advantages of developing web applications:
Access from anywhere
Customers and staff can access your bespoke web applications from any device with an internet connection, including a mobile phone or tablet.
Our web applications can make communicating with customers and staff easy as they’ll have the right tools to keep you updated at all times.
Save time and money
Our bespoke web applications are designed to streamline internal processes and, in turn, improve profitability. They also allow the ability for your web applications to change and grow as your business does.
Some key questions to consider when talking to third parties:
- “What is your experience in providing web application support services?”
- “Can you provide examples of web applications you have supported in the past?”
- “How do you handle different types of issues or bugs that may arise in web applications?”
- “Do you offer proactive monitoring and maintenance to ensure the continuous performance and security of our web application?”
- “What is your approach to handling scalability and growth requirements for web applications, and how do you ensure seamless upgrades and updates?”