Our bespoke databases are ideal if you need a system that is tailor-made to fit your business needs and processes. Rather than trying to change how your business works to fit an off-the-shelf system, we can build a system that fits you.
Indicators that you need a new system:
- Spreadsheets growing out of control
- Your business has grown, and current manual processes are causing mistakes to happen
- You’re working in a competitive industry and need an edge over your competitors
- You want to generate faster reporting for both you and your clients
- You need staff who are often not in the office to have the same access to in-house systems and data
- You want to consolidate data and integrate with multiple systems
- To help you enforce ISO9001 processes
These are just a few of the reasons why you may need a database solution. If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then we can help.
So why should you choose custom database software?
When you think of custom software, the preconceptions are that it will go way over budget, take forever – and then not work properly when you really need it to.
Our bespoke database software design services ensure that we find out and understand how you work, so that we give you the simplest possible solution that does exactly what you need it to. If you have several users it can actually be cheaper to have a bespoke database designed by us than it would be to buy something off-the-shelf, because you don’t incur license costs.
Other benefits include the ability for the system to adapt as your business grows and changes – and by working closely with you, we can increase your efficiency.
Because the database system is customised to your needs, it is intuitive to use. Our systems enhance your business, not add an overhead.
Need to develop the system further in future? We understand the business, and are there ready to help.