Custom designed database
Management of Care Homes/Healthcare
- Immediate increase in efficiency and communication throughout the business
- Reduction in operating costs
- Improved management reporting
Craegmoor is the country’s leading independent organisation providing specialist care and support for people with learning disabilities, complex needs, and mental health illnesses as well as older people.
We have been particularly impressed with how easy it is to produce management reports – some reports that used to take days to compile can now be run off in minutes. One area where this has had an immediate impact is in managing compliance issues
Alan Jones, Financial Director.
Like most expanding businesses, Craegmoor had experienced growth over time in the number of small databases and spreadsheets used to keep track of information. The amount of data duplication was high and the ability to provide accurate management information was limited.
- Logic Software provided Craegmoor with a single SQL-based database to replace the many disparate systems in operation.
- The database was designed to be accessible to satellite offices through a web browser, which enabled their staff to share common data between many departments, whilst retaining confidentiality in other areas.
- Confidentiality concerns were resolved by implementing a roles-based security model to restrict user access to the data.
The solution provided by Logic Software ensured that Craegmoor was able to cut administration costs and improve management reporting, helping the business to sustain growth in a competitive sector.