Logic Software is a rapidly expanding, bespoke software development company based in Talbot Green, South Wales. We deliver business changing solutions across multiple industries to household names such as British Airways, Associated British Ports & the NHS. At the same time, we enjoy exploring partnerships with potential market disruptors, in addition to helping a range of domestic businesses achieve sustainable growth.
The team at Logic are passionate about what they do & the team in which they work. We adapted together during the pandemic & are proud to say we continued to grow. We retained 100% of our clients; finding new ways in which to deliver efficiently & effectively, whilst not losing focus of our critical team culture.
You will have an IT related degree, be self-motivated with good time management skills and be able to work both independently and within a team. With C# .Net experience, you are looking for a new challenge & this role will suit an established senior developer as well as provide the opportunity for a talented mid level developer looking to take their skills to the next level.
- Work on new and existing software applications, you will be given full autonomy on developing across the full stack, with the opportunity to specialise
- Supporting the performance of the team in a truly agile environment; understanding what it takes to deliver demanding, high profile & critically successful projects
- Assisting & leading aspects of all agile ceremonies & team meetings
- Develop multiple projects concurrently & not a singular monolith
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Integrating existing software products and third party agreements
- Investigating new technologies to enhance client & team performance
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals
- Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured and easily maintainable format
- Able to communicate clearly, both internally and externally, with all levels of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver and able to think outside the box
- Dedicated, focused and passionate about delivery
- Supervisory & mentoring skills
- Challenges others to develop while serving as a role model
- Possesses significant knowledge of internet systems architectures
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- HTML/XHTML and CSS
- JSON, AJAX
- LINQ and Entity Framework
- A background in web design
- Mobile applications
- Angular, React or similar
The team at Logic are passionate about what they do & the team in which they work. We adapted together during the pandemic & are proud to say we continued to grow. We retained 100% of our clients & found new ways in which to deliver efficiently & effectively. We offer:
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours & environment
- Enhanced annual leave allowance (25 days) plus time off in lieu
- Quarterly goals & social activities
- Unlimited Plural Sight usage
- Friday afternoon personal projects
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme of purchasing bikes
- Annual salary review
- Salary sacrifice
Sound like you? Contact us today to discuss.
We carry out our recruitment ourselves. We do not accept queries from recruitment agencies, and are not looking to work with recruitment agencies in future.