It’s our approach to working together with clients that sets us apart, and allows us to offer our exceptional level of customer service.
Making sure that we understand every aspect of how our solution will integrate with our client’s company, and keeping clients informed at every step of the development process, are at the heart of how we work.
Building your software: our 4-step approach
- We tend to start with consultancy, talking with you to understand the way in which your company operates, and the resources you have at your disposal.
- Next we ‘troubleshoot’, working with you to identify the business issues that our bespoke software needs to solve or improve.
- Project planning then takes place, and timescales are created.
- Once these have been agreed, our development teams get to work developing your bespoke software, checking in with you at each stage, making sure that you are kept on-board throughout and that your feedback is forming an important part of each subsequent development sprint
Implementing your new software
- We deliver the service and manage the implementation project plan, ensuring that your new bespoke software is smoothly integrated with your existing business systems.
- Training is available so that once the system is live, your team are fully in control.
- On-going support is then available from our dedicated support team, keeping your new system working at its best.
- Further software development and customisations can be created as your needs change. Our software is created to be extensible, allowing us to add additional features at your request so that the software can grow alongside your business.
We primarily use Agile project management methods, meaning we can work flexibly to make sure that a project is still hitting our client’s targets at every stage of development.
Our team’s level of knowledge and experience allows us to switch to a more structured PRINCE2 project management structure when required or preferred by the client, or even combine elements of different methods to fit the necessities of less typical projects.
Essentially, this means that our development methods can adapt for each project.
It’s this adaptable approach that’s allowed us to develop projects for an extremely varied array of clients and business sectors. Our capabilities and experience, built up from a large number of successfully delivered past projects, act as a ‘toolbox’ for future endeavours, growing with each new software solution we create.